Monday, October 26, 2009

Introduction to Cowgirl Cuisine

Howdy all!
I decided to blog about my persistent attempts to master the art of baking and cooking! Although I have had no true cooking training, I have always loved good food and truly enjoy cooking, from the preparation to watching people enjoy the end result. I don't think I want to attend culinary school, so I decided to teach myself and try and learn from the resultant creations what I did right and what I did wrong!

My patient fiance, Matt, is always game to try my newest creation and hasn't turned down a plate to date, but he has once said..."that recipe isn't really a keeper", and I took the hint!

I am always looking for advice, favorite recipes from friends and family, and new ideas to keep my pushing myself to try new dishes and new ingredients.

I hope if you follow this blog you will be brave enough to add your advice and or recipes for me to try!

Let the games begin!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, my dearest sister. I look forward to seeing your culinary creations (intermixed with personal posts about your amazing cowgirl life... of course!)

    Steph

    ReplyDelete