Friday, August 17, 2012

My Gallery is up!

Howdy again!
So excited to get some of my paintings online for everyone to see and actually put some price tags on them to hopefully start supporting my habit.  Check out my gallery at : 



This is one of my favorite paintings...Yellow Elephant.  The colors just jump off the panel and it's hot and cool at the same time.  
"YELLOW ELEPHANT"
14X11 OIL PAINTING ON MUSEUM QUALITY 3/4" PROFILE PANEL

My latest inspiration...our new puppy Chewy (Chewbacca).  He's another Catahoula pup and about 3 months old now.  He's a little bigger than this photo already, but I will keep posting him on the blog so you can track his growth and antics.  


This is the painting I did of Chewy.  My first.  I am sure there will be more of those as he grows!

"CHEWY"
14x11 OIL PAINTING ON MUSEUM QUALITY FLAT PANEL

2 comments:

  1. Great job!
    Looks more like a pink elephant, though. lol!
    Chewy's painting is adorable! Those blue eye really pop!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I must have been drinking too much when I painted a pink elephant!

      Chewy's eyes really look like that. Unusual and really intriguing to paint. There will be more Chewy to come.

      Delete