Sunday, September 2, 2012

I Have Arrived!

Well, after a long day driving to Portland to pick up the new car and driving from there to Seattle to get ready for my training course, I am exhausted!  

The MINI Cooper was wonderful to drive though!  So much fun and totally suited to city driving, so with the gorgeous weather and light traffic, it was a good trip up here to Sunny (today at least) Seattle.

Settling in to my new digs for the next month.  I am staying in a converted garage/now massage studio/guest quarters only a few steps from the Yoga School.  It's super convenient and smells heavenly and relaxing, just like a massage studio should.  I am sure I will sleep very well while I am here, both from the relaxing atmosphere, but also from the extra long days of training.

So...tomorrow I will get familiar with the neighborhood, get my food stocks up and do some yoga, walking and maybe some sketching before the big first day of school.

Pics and posts to follow!
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment