Saturday, September 22, 2012

Three weeks down...one more to go!

It's been a very long three weeks for many reasons.
1.  TONS of yoga classes
2.  Missing my sweetheart and home
3.  Missing my doggies
4.  WAY too much class observation
5.  Did I say TONS OF YOGA??!

I figured it wouldn't be a cake walk, but boy, this has been tougher than I had ever imagined.  I thought it would be hard physically, but it has been way harder mentally and emotionally.  Just being away from home this long and the 12 hour days has been draining.  I have learned so much and I am enjoying this journey, but I am so ready for this path to turn back toward home and into my sweetheart's arms.  I am counting the days now...only 7 days until I am driving home to Oregon and I relish the thought of sleeping in and taking a few days off from yoga and just soaking up time with my love, Matt.  Absence certainly makes the heart grow fonder, but it also makes it hard to concentrate on the tasks at hand and staying in the moment.  I thankfully have 5 lovely ladies that have helped me stay in this moment and enjoy the time spent here.  Without them, I might have bailed and run home by now.  Thank you ladies.  You are the best!

Special wishes and love to:
Brittany
Katy
Shana
Renee
Cat
Amazing women each in their very special way.  Thank the Lord for sending these gals my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment